My ideal HIMYM ending
- Ted: And that kids is how met your mother.
- Penny: That was sweet dad.
- Luke: Yeah that was a pretty nice story.
- Ted: I'm glad you liked it, 'cause I know I certain- oh wow is that the time? I gotta go. See you guys soon. Love you! (Exits)
- Penny: Oh my god...
- Luke: I thought it was never going to end!
- Penny: I know right? Why was it so long?
- (Enter Tracy, off camera)
- Tracy: Hi kids. Where's your dad gone?
- Penny: He had to go and catch his train.
- Tracy: His train... Huh. Hey, did I ever tell you guys the story of how I met your father?
- Penny/Luke: (screaming) NO!!
I could never cheat on anyone. It’s the type of mistake and wrong doing I couldn’t live with. Knowing that you destroyed someone’s trust is bad, but destroying someone’s perspective on love is far too worse.
Over coffee with my mom this morning: “Sometimes we hesitate to invite people into our life because we feel like our space isn’t good enough yet. things are a little messy, or our place settings don’t match, or our situation isn’t quite what we want it to be. don’t let that stop you. invite people in anyway.”